Information About Chiclayo
Chiclayo North coast, 95 feet above sea level (29 m). 517,000 inhabitants.
Chiclayo is a part of Peru where the tropical sun, desert oases and the fresh sea breeze come together and it is the capital of the department of Lambayeque, which gave rise to the pre-Hispanic cultures as Mochica, Sicán or Lambayeque and Chimú.
Located on a productive valley where agriculture activities are very important, outstanding rice production, sugar cane and cotton.
Services We Offer in Chiclayo
You could mix some of them or just choose one of them.
Places to Visit
- Huaca Rajada: Mochican archaeological Reservation, the tombs of Señor de Sipan (Lord of Sipan), “El Sacerdote” and “Viejo Señor de Sipan”.
- Túcume: Mochica – Chimu archaeological center
- Batan Grande, Señor de Sican
- Brüning Archaeological Museum
- Sican National Museum
- Ecological Reserve of Chaparri “La Huerta Encantada”
Information About Pimentel
Pimentel is a Lambayeque´s beach located 12 km from Chiclayo the port activities and fishing are the main occupations of the inhabitants. This beach is very beautiful a relax place to stay and is quite busy in summer.